Our board and train programs will vary in length depending on the age of you dog and the goal of training.
Board and Train: Your dog will stay at our facility for 30 days to complete the training program. You will pick up your dog at the end of training and receive an in-depth training session to handover your dog.
Platinum Training Program: This program is a ten week long program where your puppy will go directly into our training program. At eight weeks old, your dog will go with the trainer. After a two week acclimation period the training starts and the program is complete when your puppy is 20 weeks old. The dog will remain at our facility for the entirety of the program. A Platinum Star Dog is of superior quality. This is a culmination of our elite training methods and years of excellent, experienced breeding. While all of our dogs are of the highest caliber, your new addition will have been singled-out by our entire team as having the best character, pigmentation, and anatomy. Your puppy will experience new environments; including a home environments with various surfaces and sounds. Your puppy will learn how to maneuver up and down staircases, in and out of tight spaces, and even exercised on our state-of-the-art treadmill. We will ensure your puppy is well acclimated to a single crate environment as well as riding in a vehicle. To save you the hassle later on, we will also establish proper on-leash behavior and introduce them to regular grooming practices.
NePoPo Head Start: At our Florida Location ONLY. This program is ten weeks long. The dog will remain at our facility for the entirety of the program.
NePoPo® head-start. Your puppy will experience new environments; including a home environments with various surfaces and sounds. Your puppy will learn how to maneuver up and down staircases, in and out of tight spaces, and even exercised on our state-of-the-art treadmill. We will ensure your puppy is well acclimated to a single crate environment as well as riding in a vehicle. To save you the hassle later on, we will also establish proper on-leash behavior and introduce them to regular grooming practices.
It is easier to develop good habits than to have to fix bad habits. Let us raise your puppy during the crucial phases of its development.
NePoPo® is short for negative, positive, positive. It means that the dog first receives a negative stimulus, followed by two positive stimuli. This training method makes communication between the dog and its owner more effective and pleasant.
The end result of our training program are dogs that are happy, obedient dogs that are stable under changing circumstances. We prepare your dog so you will not have issues with:
- Anxiety with the vet, groomer, public transportation, on walks, putting on your equipment, visitors in the house, car rides, etc.
Depending on the age of the dog and the length of the program, your dog will develop:
- Food Drive/ Ball Drive: We will assess your dog’s character and temperament to prepare the dog for the reward.
- Bite Work (optional): For puppies this includes developing a strong, full bite. We can also develop and repair a dog that has learned to bite incorrectly.
- Free Thinking: Our dogs develop free minds and are happy to explore their environment without having to be under constant control. This state of being will result in a creative dog that is happy to be obedient as they believe they created the behaviors.
- Positioning Box, Pedestal, Clicker, Klack Klack: These are various training tools we use to develop the foundational pieces of our training programs. The ABC’s.
- Box Feeding Development: This tool is great for social anxiety, picky eater issues, lack of food drive.
- Free on Flexpole: This training tool is great for use in bitework or obedience training. It is important for a dog to have no aversion to this tool and full freedom.
- Shiney and Healthy Coat
- Optimal Weight
- Environmental Stability: A dog that is environmentally stable will not just perform in your backyard or in your living room. A dog must perform everywhere under all distractions.
- Conditioning: Our dogs have endurance, speed and performance. Your dog will be exposed to several physical training activities and have a love for the exercises.