Event Dates: April 28th til May 1, 2016
This year’s USCA Sieger show will be held in Indianapolis, IN. It is among one of the top shows in the United States that gives German shepherd enthusiasts a chance to present their dogs in the ring. Owners of the breed spend countless hours to prepare their dogs for an event of this caliber. We will help you with everything need to know about the upcoming event and tips for prepping your own German shepherd for the show ring.
- Entrants are advised that they must submit the following original documents: pedigree and registration papers from the country of origin upon registration check-in for the dog being entered into the show.
- P of training titles, breed survey, and hip/elbow certification, if applicable or awarded. Acceptable training titles are SchH, IPO, DPO, HGH, and others deemed acceptable by the Breed Advisory Committee.
- Dogs brought to the show must provide proof of proper vaccination, this is required by law.
Resigistration information for the USCA Sieger Show is not available at this time, however just to give you all a good idea based on last year’s event:
- Currently, no fee information is available.
- Deadline to register was: Saturday, 4/25, 11:59pm ET
- Last year’s Registration form
- Proof of tattoo or microchip (Can be from previous show card (Tattoo microchip verification form)
- AKC registration & 4 generation pedigree
- Accept Credit Cards and Paypal
- Online registration available.
The host hotel for the USCA Sieger Show is the Wyndham Indianapolis West Complex. We will be staying here and encourage all those going to make a reservation as soon as possible. Thursday registration and the Judge’s Meet and Greet will be hosted at this hotel. Be sure to ask for the USCA Sieger show rate.
Room Rates + Free Hot Breakfast:
- Rooms: $109.00/night + tax for 1-2 adults
- Studios and Suites: $139.00 – $169.00/night + tax for 1-2 adults
Visit hotel Web site: Wyndham Indianapolis West Complex
Find more details about accommodation at USCA Sieger Show Web site.