Home/Grooming and Care

Types of Food?

According to our contract, you may feed your dog Barca, Winner Plus or Royal Canin. Any other food must gain approval from Haus Amberg Shepherds.

Types of Food?2020-08-07T08:17:30+00:00

Can we switch to another food?

You may feed your dog whatever you like, but without gaining the approval of Haus Amberg Shepherds, it will void your contract. Our recommended food brands have been tested and trialed by us on our own dogs. These food brands have exceeded our expectations and help to produce strong, beautiful dogs.

Can we switch to another food?2020-08-07T08:16:48+00:00

I already have a vet, do I need to use an EU vet?

No. You may use any vet of your choosing. However, if there is a problem that arises, we may require you to use one of our recommended vets for verification and treatment options.

I already have a vet, do I need to use an EU vet?2020-08-07T08:15:51+00:00
Go to Top